- We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, the Savior of the world, fully human and fully divine.
- We have eight basic sacraments that are part of our beliefs. They are: marriage, the Lord’s supper (communion), baptism by immersion, confirmation (baptism of the spirit), blessing of babies, ordination of priesthood, evangelist’s blessing, and administration to the sick. For a complete listing and description of our basic beliefs go to our World Church website at www.cofchrist.org/ourfaith/faith-beliefs.asp.
- We have open communion generally offered on the first Sunday of the month.
- Our priesthood members consist of deacons, teachers, priests, elders, high priests, and evangelists all of which are ordained and unpaid.
- Our services are every Sunday. The worship service starts at 11 AM and Sunday School lessons begin at 10 AM.
- We are currently holding outreach services on Wednesday evenings at Heartland Healthcare Center (2320 E. Beltline) at 7 PM.
- There are three other congregations in the greater Grand Rapids area: Northview, Union, and Grand Valley. For information and addresses about them and other branches in the Michigan area go to our Mission Center website at www.cofchristmi.org.
- We recently dedicated our resources and efforts to invite people to Christ, to abolish poverty and end suffering, to pursue peace on earth, to develop disciples to serve, and to experience congregations in mission.
- You may contact our pastor, Elder Kathy Onan, at 616 890 2954.